Search This Blog

Monday 9 January 2012

Interlude

There will now be a continuation of the short interlude which, inadvertently, began on Friday last, due to me becoming rather poorly, or more poorly than usual. I won't go into the grim details but I was a out of action due to the combined efforts of at least two different causes, the first is yuk, so will say no more and the second is, probably, sinusitis, which is making boringly repetitive visits since before Christmas. I seem to have started an involuntary collection of problems over the last year or so - adding Diverticular Disease and Vestibular Damage, to the varying symptoms of M.E., Migraines, Depression, Sad (and dismal too I suspect), anxiety, Agoraphobic tendencies and bunions. Perhaps I should add overweight (yes, I've put almost all of it back on again - phooey!) oh and a deviated septum, courtesy of a stay in hospital some years ago - I am in the company of those who have come out of hospital with more than they went in with - we used to be a more exclusive group, before MRSA etc., that is - but I think my sub-group, of breaking something whilst in hospital, is still likely to be fairly small, or so I would hope.

My boring detector is now well in the red, so that's all folks. Will try to put something more interesting next time - whenever that is.

P.S. This is a great time for planet spotting - Jupiter and Saturn are already easy to see and Mars will be too, from Jan 31st. Unless it's cloudy of course - like tonight has been, another phooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment